Sunday, April 12, 2009

----WELCOME!!!-----

If you are reading this, there's a good chance you read a lot of my reviews on www.epinions.com That is where I post a lot of golf equipment reviews on a fairly regular basis. I feel it is in many a golfer's better interest to get honest opinions from a disinterested 3rd party. Especially if that disinterested 3rd party is like them.

I am your average mid-capper who has a semi-repeatable swing, shoots to a 15, and works constantly to shave a couple of strokes a year off the old score card. This year the dream goal is to break 80 on a semi-regular basis before the season is over. Now that my flexibility is back after a long Winter's Hiatus, it actually looks like it could happen. I'll be happy however, if I get down to 82's on a regular basis for now.

Please feel free to hit the link to epinions and scour my reviews where I post under the monniker Berniez40 . In the meantime I'll be organizing the "Links To The Links" to try and make it easier for you to access opinions on equipment via club type, ball, etc. I'd love for you to come by, leave a friendly post, if so inspired, and wax philosophically in your own right.

All The Best,

Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment